Site Map
HomepageWLP's stuff for Google Earth & mapsPlease Register!
Login

Welcome Guest | RSSFriday, 2024-March-29, 11:21:36 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: WillPittenger  
Forum » Requests and comments about my work » Requests » Hansa Līzings cartodrome
Hansa Līzings cartodrome
SpeedKingDate: Thursday, 2008-November-20, 10:03:58 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello, if you are able and willing to, please make a map of Hansa Līzings cartodrome in Kandava, Latvia. Sorry, no English Wikipedia page.

It has a truly bad resolution image in Google Earth, at circa 57°02'03.31"N; 22°47'2.83"E. You can use this map as a comparison to understand where is what (for example, Jelgavas iela is road P109).

There are three images of the track: in Latvian Wikipedia, in the home page of the track and another one in the home page of the track. None of the turns have names, except for №9 (Tilke) and №11 (Skonto Būve or Skonto Buve, if you don't have umlauts available).

There are 10 types of people - those who understand binary code and those who don't.

WillPittengerDate: Friday, 2008-November-21, 0:01:29 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Quote (SpeedKing)
Hello, if you are able and willing to, please make a map of Hansa Līzings cartodrome in Kandava, Latvia. Sorry, no English Wikipedia page.

It has a truly bad resolution image in Google Earth, at circa 57°02'03.31"N; 22°47'2.83"E. You can use this map as a comparison to understand where is what (for example, Jelgavas iela is road P109).

There are three images of the track: in Latvian Wikipedia, in the home page of the track and another one in the home page of the track. None of the turns have names, except for №9 (Tilke) and №11 (Skonto Būve or Skonto Buve, if you don't have umlauts available).

• Frankly, if GE has bad resolution there, I may not be able to do much. When I get too it, I will look into whether existing images would at least let me make a map. If GE does get better imagery for the region, please submit a new requrest.
  • Please start a new thread for each request. Thanks.

Will Pittenger

Forum » Requests and comments about my work » Requests » Hansa Līzings cartodrome
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Android Upgrade Student Ambassadors Thunderbird WebFWD
Copyright Will Pittenger © 2008-2024Portions Copyright MyCorp © 2024Powered by