Site Map
HomepageWLP's stuff for Google Earth & mapsPlease Register!
Login

Welcome Guest | RSSFriday, 2024-March-29, 4:16:26 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: WillPittenger  
Forum » Requests and comments about my work » Feedback for my existing maps and KMZ files » Circuit de Charade (Not around but through the circle)
Circuit de Charade
Quintin03Date: Tuesday, 2009-October-20, 5:02:47 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
I saw that circuit de Charade is in the item queue and that you said you may never get the required information. I however have that information.
I guess that with circle you mean the roundabout near turn two. This roundabout wasn't there when races were held at the long course and this section went right through what now is that roundabout.
Maybe you should take a look at www.the-fastlane.co.uk/racingcircuits. This is a site with many maps of racing circuits. Most updates are from 2005 though apart from the Imola 2008 proposal. Just go to France and find Charade in the list. I'm sure you'll love it and use it a lot.
Alternatively there's also www.etracksonline.co.uk which isn't as inclusive but last update is from 2007 and www.gdecarli.it which is incredibly inclusive and updated regularly up to this month but doesn't have as many maps though there's always a Google maps application attached when a (rough) location is known.

F1 to zandvoort.

wlps-ge-stuffDate: Thursday, 2009-October-22, 5:25:35 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
If they changed the pavement, I won't be able to make a map then. Sorry. My only chance would be an accurate street map (no scale errors).

Will Pittenger

Forum » Requests and comments about my work » Feedback for my existing maps and KMZ files » Circuit de Charade (Not around but through the circle)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Android Upgrade Student Ambassadors Thunderbird WebFWD
Copyright Will Pittenger © 2008-2024Portions Copyright MyCorp © 2024Powered by